1. We use various types of couriers to send the goods to you.
2. For Economy Delivery we use DHL or Royal Mail 2nd class.
It takes approximately 2-3 working days for the goods to arrive from the moment we dispatch them. However, it may take longer from time to time. Timing slots are not guaranteed.
3. For Express Delivery we use Parcelforce 24h delivery services.
It takes approximately 24h for the parcel to arrive from the moment we dispatch. However, it may take longer from time to time. Timing slots are not guaranteed.
4. If your order is placed after 1pm and all products are in stock it will be dispatched on the following day. If the item is out of stock we will contact you first to agree new terms before we send the parcel to you.
5. We do not send on Bank Holidays or Weekends nor will the courier deliver the package on these days.
6. Please bare in mind that postal firms and couriers are facing disruption due to the coronavirus and strikes, so it may well take longer for your item to be delivered.
7. If your order is returned to us because delivery was not possible at the shipping address (no one to receive or no safe place to leave the package) and there was no alternative arrangement between you and the couriers, the order will be refunded with a deduction of 30% restocking fee (risk of damage in postage, wasted administration, wasted handling and bank charges). If the order collection was refused upon delivery (with no error on our part) and this order is returned to us afterwards, a deduction of the cost of shipping for both, delivery and return on top of the 30% restocking fee will also apply. Refusal of correct deliveries would be treated as a breach of our terms and conditions unless the order is sent with error or damaged in transit.