CytoProtect® GI Tract is a synergistic multi-nutrient, botanical and live native bacteria (probiotic) formula. It contains zinc, copper, vitamin A and vitamin D along with Bacillus coagulans, lactoferrin, slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin. The CytoProtect® range is backed by a combination of scientific and clinical research, and clinical experience.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D, copper and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. The health of the digestive (GI) tract and the immune system are very closely linked
- Includes Bacillus coagulans, which is a well-researched robust species of live native bacteria (probiotic). The gut is home to trillions of microbes which form a protective layer that lines the intestines
- The formulation features the botanicals slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin. Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however the plant-based ingredients in CytoProtect® GI Tract have a long history of safe traditional use
- Lactoferrin is one of the key proteins in milk and has been found in highest amounts in colostrum, the first type of breast milk. Lactoferrin’s main function in the body is to bind with iron to transport it around the body
- This product is designed for short-term use under the guidance of a practitioner
- Suitable for vegetarians
CytoProtect GI Tract
Apple pectin, lactoferrin (from milk), slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) powder, quercetin, marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) powder, zinc carnosine, Bacillus coagulans, vitamin A (as retinol palmitate), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), copper bisglycinate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
- Protects & restores integrity of lining of digestive tract
- Contains synergistic botanical, nutritional and probiotic ingredients
- Recommended as a course for 1-2 months